Work Crews and Subcontract Services
"Not only has Michael learned important job skills, he has also built meaningful relationships that will last a lifetime."
When you hire a Kuhn participant you are also hiring the Kuhn Team. We provide qualified individuals to meet your specific employment needs. Kuhn fully insures the Kuhn staff member and participant for employee and worker's compensation.
The Kuhn staff works as a team with employers to train participants at performing specific jobs. We expect no favors. Our participants blend into the existing workforce and work as hard, or harder, than any other employee. They are dedicated to working and maintaining independent lives.
At Kuhn, we have been providing vocational services for people with disabilities since 1962. We arrange transportation so you don't have to worry about tardy or absentee employees. We teach safety training and adhere closely to the Department of Labor and OSHA standards.
We have teams of workers who can provide light assembly packaging and mailing work in your business or at a Kuhn facility. Our mobile crews are available for both day and evening shifts. The workers are capable, friendly and do a good job. A Kuhn staff supervisor oversees the work crews and program managers of the agency check in on a regular basis to survey the job being done. We are cost efficient, service and quality oriented.
Benefits of Teaming Up With Kuhn
- Guaranteed quality control by Kuhn personnel
- Fast turnaround of completed work
- Savings on your production and overhead costs
- Reduces costly overtime & stress on short-term jobs
- One member of staff assigned as your company representative
- Available for short term, temporary, and odd jobs
- Effective production management during company hiring, payroll freezes and busy production times.
- ADA resource
Many of the above benefits are provided by Kuhn Subcontract Services.